I ordered on Jumia and it arrived in Abuja in 6 days. Phone came well sealed, as you can see in the pictures below, (the fact that it's an old flagship does not mean it's refurbished).
- 6.7 inches Dynamic AMOLED 2X
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6 (front and back)
- 12GB RAM
- 128GB ROM
- Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G network
- Ultrasonic finger print sensor
- Li-Ion 4500 mAh, non-removable battery
- 25W wired super fast charging
- 15W wireless charging (and 4.5w reverse wireless charging)
I intended updating the phone to check for the blue line which a lot of people complained that it appeared on their S20 screen immediately after software update, but fortunately, mine came with Android 13 One UI 5.1, there was no need for update.
Phone came with:
- 25w super fast charger (Adapter)
- USB type-C cable
- AKG Earpiece
- OTG Connector
- SIM tray ejector
My personal opinion on the blue line:
I think the blue line screen issues only affect the Indian version, which is the Exynos variant. If you use the Snapdragon variant, you can go ahead and update to Android 13 One UI 5.1
NB: I won't be held responsible if your Samsung screen is affected negatively as a result of any software update.
See unboxing photos below: