Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos
ONGOING LEGACY PROJECT: THE ETI-OSA-LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY MASSIVE CONCRETE ROAD PROJECT (Eleko Junction to EPE) construction by the Administration of Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu (@jidesanwoolu).
- Contractor: Craneburg Construction
- Rigid Pavement (Concrete road)
- Project Distance: 18.75 Km (Phase 1)
- 6-lane dual Carriageway with dedicated truck lane for heavy duty vehicles
- 1.5km Pedestrian Walkway and Drainage on both sides
When completed, perennial traffic gridlocks would be eliminated, improvement of socio-economic activities in and around Lekki-Epe Expressway and surroundings, reduce travel time etc
- Second Phase will start at Abraham Adesanya Junction to Eleko Junction with a span of 26.7km.