3 Fast Food Workers Unconscious After Inhaling Generator Fumes (Photos)

By Mod2   1 month ago   46
Health - Top Stories

14420369_617147da7ac1a_jpeg5edbeb2d8e8f18e72b8498c1cd16e3ebThree restaurant workers were lucky to be alive after they were rususcitated from unconsciousness resulting from the generator fumes they inhaled. The men, who sleep in the restaurant where they work, were rescued this morning, October 21, by neighbours who suspected something was wrong.

The neighbours opened the restaurant doors and managed to pull the unconscious workers out before reviving them.

14420368_617146c4baeef_jpeg7f23fad6b59aa309bd9d8436d62fd91c

[NewsNaira]


Share this article!