Governor Sanwo-olu Officially Commissions Ijede-Itamaga-Ewu Elepe Road (Photos)
Governor of Lagos State, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu today commissioned the Ijede Road (Itamaga to Ewu Elepe), Phase 1 in Ikorodu Local Government.
- Date of Award: January, 2020
- Length of Road: 6.05km
- Carriageway Width (Dual): 14.6m
- Surfacing with Interlocking stones
- Pavement Marking and Kerb painting
- Provision of Streetlights
- Construction of Drainage and Culverts
The Rehabilitation of the Ijede Road (Phase 1) into a Dual Carriageway will:
- Improve road connectivity.
- Increase socio-economic activities
- Reduced travel time.
- Enhance Intermodal Transportation Services
- Eliminate perennial flooding.
- Enhance Property Values and Socio-economic well-being of the people.