German Man Reportedly Hospitalized After Accidentally Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine 5 Times

By Mod2   1 week ago   53
Health - Top Stories

Jab

A man has been hospitalized after accidentally receiving five times the standard dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. Health authorities in the eastern German city of Schwerin told the local daily Schweriner Volkszeitung that it had been a regrettable incident, which occurred after the containers with diluted and undiluted versions of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine were mixed up.

As a precaution, the man was taken to the hospital for observation but had so far not shown any signs of problems, the authorities said.

[NewsNaira]


Share this article!


Login to comment and earn


Lazarus
1 week ago

Accidentally receiving Covid19 drug 5 times unbelievable.


(Quote) (Likes)

Hahaha wahala no the finish oo, this vaccine


(Quote) (Likes)
I pray that you heal
(Quote) (Likes)
Emily Otuedon
6 days ago

Why is he receiving it for 5times


(Quote) (Likes)

Corona virus 2019


(Quote) (Likes)
Onoh Amarachi
2 days ago

Vaccine overdose


(Quote) (Likes)

Ndhgsubsj gdheyebryrg hrhdhdydyb


(Quote) (Likes)

Vuvsh nbshdy jeuehrb


(Quote) (Likes)

Wow fuck naibdv


(Quote) (Likes)
Adefusi Benjamin
9 hours ago

Okay ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


(Quote) (Likes)